Master P is a well-known rapper who is also well-known as a businessman, philanthropist, and record producer in addition to being a musician. He has created films worth millions of dollars and released hundreds of platinum and triple platinum songs, including MP da Last Don and Ghetto D.
|Real Name||Percy Robert Miller|
|Mononym (Nick Name)||Master P|
|Birthplace||New Orleans, Louisiana, United States|
|Date of Birth||29-Apr-1967|
|Age||55 years 7 months 26 days old|
|Height(s) Feet||6 feet and 3 inches|
|Height(s) cm||193 cm|
|Weight in Pound||176 pounds|
|Daughter and Son||Romeo Miller,Cymphonique Miller,Hercy Miller,Tytyana Miller,Mercy Miller,Young V,Veno Miller,Itali Miller,Inty Miller|
|Net Worth||$250 million|
|Main Profession||American rapper|
Master P Biography
created Percy Robert Miller was born in New Orleans in 1969; he is the oldest of five children. Rap artists with platinum sales include his two brothers, C-Murder and Silkk The Shocker, who go by their stage names.
Master P, a professional basketball player, attended Warren Easton High School and Booker T. Washington High School. Because of this, he received an athletic scholarship to the University of Houston, where he eventually dropped out and enrolled in a business administration course at Merritt College. After finishing, he started the No Limit Records business in California using the $10,000 he had inherited from the passing of his grandfather.
Master P Net Worth 2023
Master P is a well-known figure in the entertainment industry, and his net worth is a topic that many people are curious about. As of 2023, Master P’s net worth is estimated to be 200 millions. He has made a name for himself not only as a successful rapper and music mogul but also as an entrepreneur, actor, and philanthropist.
Master p net worth 2022 Forbes
He is now one of the wealthiest rappers in the world thanks to his many business enterprises. This year, Master P’s net worth is thought to be $200 million.
Read More : Angus Cloud Net Worth 2023
What was Master P’s highest net worth?
Master P’s net worth was approximately $200 Million as of October 2022. This is what? Percy or Master P Robert Miller’s musical career has helped him become extremely well-known and well-liked. In addition, he is a record producer, basketball player, businessman, actor, and philanthropist.
Master P Age
Master P, who was born on April 29, 1967, will be 55 years old in 2023. He stands 1.93 metres tall and weighs 80 kilograms.
Read More : Michael Rainey Jr Net Worth
Master P Daughter
Romeo Miller, one of Master P’s 9 children with his ex-wife Sonya Miller, is one of these kids.
- Percy Romeo Miller Born on August 19, 1989, Romeo Miller, popularly known by his stage name Romeo, is an American rapper, actor, businessman, and model.
- Cymphonique Miller – Cymphonique Miller is an American actor and singer-songwriter who was born on August 1, 1996.
- Hercy Miller, a son of Master P who was born on March 28, 2002 He is fighting for a basketball playing career.
- Mercy Miller – Mercy Miller, Master P’s 15-year-old son, was born in 2005.
- Veno Miller – On July 16, 1991, Veno Miller, an actor best known for The Malibu Tapes (2021) and Victorious (2010), was born.
- Tytyana Miller Tytyana Miller is an American actress who was born on June 15, 1992.
- Young V – An American actor, Young V was born on July 26, 1991.
- Itali Miller – Itali Miller is an American actress who was born on May 6, 1999.
- Inty Miller was born on June 25, 1993, and she is Master P’s daughter. She is a rapper from America.
Master P New Wife
As reported by TMZ, Master P is currently single. Since he was officially declared single in May 2022, there haven’t been any reports of him having a relationship with someone else.
Master P Height And Weight
Master P, who was born on April 29, 1970, will be 51 years old in 2022. He stands 1.93 metres tall and weighs 80 kilogrammes.
How Did Master P Get So Much Money?
Master P has had a prosperous business and investing career in addition to being a rapper. In Richmond, California, Miller established No Limit Records, which eventually served as the basis for his own record company of the same name.